Customer Success and Engagement Manager
GenXys is a health-tech company revolutionizing and transforming the way medications are chosen and prescribed from a centuries old ‘trial and error’ approach to one of personalization and precision. We offer the world’s most comprehensive precision prescribing software solutions solving healthcare’s most pressing challenges. Every GenXys employee contributes to our vision: to have every prescription, globally, powered by our software.
We are expanding our business development team and are looking for a highly motivated Customer Success and Engagement Manager. The Customer Success and Engagement Manager plays a critical role in setting customers up for success by prescriptively shaping and then leading the execution of transformational engagements. You will serve as a trusted advisor to our customers and partners ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction. You will work closely with our business development team in pre and post sales activities acting as the delivery expert across our portfolio of products.
If you want to make a real difference in the world and be part of an exciting and high growth company in a fast-paced and evolving industry, then you might just be the person we’re looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be a product expert and evangelist, able to communicate and demonstrate product capabilities and use case scenarios effectively.
- Engage with customers to agree successful deployment plans and manage them through to completion.
- Inform product and marketing decisions with market intelligence and customer feedback.
- Educate, train and consult with customers and partners on our solutions in different use case scenario’s.
- Attend relevant trade shows and industry events and be an advocate and representative for our solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to communicate in an engaging, clear, and concise manner.
- A relentless passion and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a health care or aligned field (eg. pharmacist, nurse, genetics counselor) or a software engineering field with 3+ years in a health tech environment.
- Knowledge or experience with genetics / pharmacogenetics technology a significant asset.
- Logical thinker with the ability to present a persuasive argument in a constructive team environment.
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with software architects.
- Energetic ‘can-do’ personality; a positive force within a team.
- Ability to manage multiple key customers simultaneously.
- Natural curiosity and disposition to be a problem solver with a genuine interest for, and a good understanding of, new technologies in healthcare; you must be able to understand our products and the markets we serve.
- Have a high level of knowledge of relevant technologies, emerging business/ industry trends, competitive technical direction and product direction.
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- To engage in a positive and creative work environment.
- Opportunity to develop core business skills and hone your sales and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and commission model with excellent benefits.
- Modern vibrant Gastown office close to public transit as part of a hybrid working model.
- Ability to shape a global change in the way healthcare is delivered.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com